Thursday, March 4, 2010

On February 13th we had a gender reveal party.  It was really fun.  I made enchiladas and we ordered a cake to tell us what the gender was.  I took the envelope the doctor had wrote the gender on and gave it to the bakery without Mark and I looking at it.  It was a surprise for everyone.  The middle of the cake was to be blue if we were having a boy or pink for a girl.  We are having a girl!!  It was really fun to wait and all find out together.  I did think I was going to bust at first but the closer Saturday got the easier it was not to look.  I did not take as many pictures as I should have so here are a few that I did get.

Okay so these pictures are not in order but I am learning.  This is one of Chandra and I . We all wore the color of what we thought the baby was.  Chandra is in blue and I am in pink.
 This the cake that we had made.  The middle was pink if you can't tell by the picture.  
This is Mark and I cutting the cake.  I felt like we were getting married again.
This is me at 17 weeks pregnant.
 Here is what the cake looked before we cut into it.  Sorry about the crazy order of                                                                                         pics.
                                  I will write again soon.  Promise!

3 comments:

  1. YEA! So good to see a picture of my PG friend! You look adorable!!!! Can't wait to talk to your growing belly---next week!!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look so cute les! I am proud of you for posting! :) Cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo!!! I see a belly that is very cute! You look so great! I am sad that we can't have our weekly visits any longer... boo.

    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete