Sunday, January 31, 2010

Starting my Blog

Well today is my first day to write on my blog.  I guess we will see how this goes.  My friends that do not live close tell me this is a great way for them to see my progress and I agree since we don't get to see each other that often.  It also is great for my family that is far away.  So I will try to keep it updated as much as possible moving forward.  

I am sixteen weeks pregnant and due on July 18th.  We find out what we are having on February 13th.  I am very excited.  I am completely okay whether it is a girl or a boy.  Just excited to know!  I will work on getting a couple of better pics moving forward.   So far things have gone really well.  I haven't been sick and for the most part not too tired.  My emotions kind of went crazy today but for the most part have been pretty mild.  I hope it continues that way.    Below are a couple of pictures taken during pregnancy.




            This picture was taken at a wedding in December.  I was around 8 weeks pregnant.



                          I am sixteen weeks pregnant.  We took this picture this weekend.  











6 comments:

  1. YAY! YAY! YAY! This makes my day!!! And you look PRECIOUS! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are doing this, Leslie. You look fantastic. Keep us posted.
    Love you cousin!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Welcome to the blog world! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, you look great!!! I hope you are feeling good. Thinking about names yet? I'm so glad you are going to blog! Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are the new pictures????

    ReplyDelete